Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #7b

While perusing through my Google Reader, I found something that I thought was really great and I wanted to share it. One of my feeds is Free Technology for Teachers and the author always shares great technology tips and education applications. This time the author posted a link to a post entitled Wordle in the classroom. It caught my attention, of course, because we have looked at/explored Wordle in this class. The post included a slideshow of 38 Ways to Use Wordle in the classroom. It was fantastic! I got several good ideas of how to incorporate Wordle into my class and I am noodling over how to tweak some of the presenter's ideas so they can work for me and my students. Hopefully this slide show will be helpful to others as well. Obviously, not every idea will work for every classroom, (some were way above my 6th graders) but there are a wide variety of ideas and they can also be a great springboard for new ideas. I am embedding the slideshow below in case you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment