Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summary

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


I can't believe I did it!! Thank you so much for an amazing class. I can undoubtedly say that I have never learned so much in one staff development class. It took a long time to work my way through the course but I found most of the things surprisingly easy to use once I played around with them. I appreciate that you gave us just enough directions so that I wasn't completely lost but you also didn't spell every single thing out for us. This forced me to play and figure some things out for myself and I learned so much as a result. I cannot even begin to narrow down one favorite thing. There are too many that I absolutely loved! I will definitely be using Delicious, GoogleReader, and GoogleDocs as staples. One of the things that I really appreciated was learning how to blog! This is something that I will be implementing for this coming school year. I will probably either reinvent this blog or create a new one altogether to keep parents updated. Hopefully I will get my students blogging too!

I would absolutely take another course like this if it was offered! There is nothing that you should change--you have created a fantastic course. Thank you for inspiring me to continue staying up with the world of Web 2.0. My resolution is to start my blog for my class and to continue looking for opportunities to integrate technology into my class through the tools we have learned here. I know I won't be able to conquer them all at once, but I am going to do my very best to weave them into my lessons. This is definitely not the end, it is only the beginning!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm glad you took the journey with us! Good luck this year as you put your "things" to work!

    ReplyDelete