Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Course Reflection #3

When I look at my progress in this class as a whole I am definitely pleased with my results. I, of course, made mistakes and blunders along the way but I am satisfied knowing how much I learned. As far as learning outcomes, I feel that one area where I am still weak is that of acquiring knowledge for providing and supporting campus technology infrastructure and digital service. We had several readings that helped to better inform me and they did to a certain extent; however, I humbly admit that when it comes to infrastructure and all of the inner workings of what fuels technology my brain tends to wander. I'm sure that is shameful for someone who is seeking a Master's in Educational Technology Leadership to admit! It's not that I don't want to understand these concepts, it's just that I have a much harder time with them. As a teacher who loves her job and being the best she can be, I am always excited by the hands-on tools I can implement in my classroom. I find the infrastructure much more difficult to process and therefore much less exciting. This is something I hope to work on becoming more proficient at in my future courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment